Potion Shop Potion Shop

Nicely done! Some really great subtle details in the animation, really love the concise story-telling. And all done without words!

Dicktoaster Ad Dicktoaster Ad

Um... what?

I gotta say, this doesn't really grab me. A penis on a toaster playing to a cliched song looping over and over? You can do better than this.

Little hypnotic pieces like this can be fun, but this is neither compelling nor clever.

Maybe I just don't get it.

kodiakclock responds:

you are not material for a revolution

Sonic and Amy Forever Sonic and Amy Forever

Pretty good!

Nothing fancy, but it's pretty good. The blinking is a little excessive. It's clear that you're not a super-advanced flash animator, but you stuck with a style that plays to the strengths you do have - you were able to draw Sonic and Amy pretty well and so it was good you stuck with mostly still scenes with small movements.

Eventually consider learning smooth in-betweens rather than relying completely on motion tweens - you did a decent job of in-betweens for the eye blinks, for instance.

sweet-kat22 responds:

Thanks for your helpfull comments that I will keep in mind. I know I have been doing this for years and I probably wont reach 'super advanced' This is just a hobby anyway. I know I used a lot of tweens- Frame by frame is still something Im practicing and trying to get better at.

Thanks again.